Using our online maintenance request system has many benefits:
Students can receive updates about the status of the maintenance requests they submit automatically. As the custodial and maintenance staff address the issues students report, you can view updates online, keeping you more informed about what is happening in your suite or apartment.
Students can see all of the maintenance requests they have submitted. This will prevent submitting multiple requests for the same issue or failing to report issues because you thought you already did.
Maintenance and administrative staff have efficient tools to improve the ability to track requests submitted and assign work, follow-up with students about issues in their suite or apartment, and see trends happening in buildings, floors or other areas to help diagnose larger problems. SchoolDude also comes with a full preventative maintenance schedule allowing routine work to be done to the buildings efficiently, which helps to prevent service disruptions for students living on-campus.
THE PASSWORD TO SUBMIT A MAINTENANCE REQUEST IS: PASSWORD
NEW USERS - PLEASE READ BELOW FOR ADDIITONAL INFORMATION
If you are submitting your first request, you must register a SchoolDude account first. Click the link above to begin.
Click on the down arrow next to Never Submitted a Request? Register Here! text to expand the registration form.
Note: Your registration will be complete after you submit your first work request.
· Enter your First and Last Name, as well as your Cell Phone Number and Email Address. Rutgers e-mail address is preferred, but not required. The e-mail address you submit will be the one where your notifications will be sent.
· Type the Password you would like to use to log into your SchoolDude account and confirm it. The password you choose must be 6 characters long.
· Click Register to go to the work order request form.
- Select the location (building) for which you need to submit a request from the "LOCATION" drop-down list. Enter the (your) room number in the field provided. Select an additional "AREA" from the drop-down if one applies to your request.
- Complete the other fields requested. In the space provided please fully describe the problem you are having so that we can efficiently assist you. If applicable, you may attach a picture or file to your request that may help to show the issue you are reporting.
- Once ready to submit, enter the submittal password: password and click SUBMIT.
If you need to submit a maintenance request again in the future, simply click the entry link above, enter your e-mail address and the password you registered with, and complete the request form.
If you have any questions please contact the office at 856-225-6471 or firstname.lastname@example.org.